Best Player Props for Sterling Shepard: Week 2 New York Giants vs. Washington Football Team
Before placing any bets on Sterling Shepard’s player prop bets for Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NFL Network, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Shepard and the New York Giants (0-1) ready for an NFC East matchup in Week 2 against the Washington Football Team (0-1) at FedExField in Landover, Maryland.
Player Props for Sterling Shepard
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Sterling Shepard’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Shepard Season Stats
- Shepard’s stat line last year: 656 receiving yards, 66 catches, three touchdowns, 54.7 yards per game (on 90 targets).
- He was 104th in the NFL with 204 total yards after the catch last year.
- He accounted for 16.0% of his team’s 25 offensive touchdowns last season, with four total.
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Five players recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Washington last season.
- 15 players caught a touchdown against the Football Team last season.
- Only one player caught more than one touchdown pass against Washington last year.
Washington Football Team Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||212.1 (1)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.4 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||112.8 (13)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (10)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||304.6 (2)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||20.6 (4)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.