Best Player Props for Sterling Shepard: Week 1 New York Giants vs. Denver Broncos
Before Sterling Shepard hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options.
Shepard’s New York Giants (0-0) and the Denver Broncos (0-0) hit the field in Week 1 at MetLife Stadium.
Player Props for Sterling Shepard
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Sterling Shepard’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Shepard Season Stats
- Shepard’s stat line last year was 66 catches for 656 yards and three touchdowns. He put up 54.7 yards per game and was targeted 90 times.
- He was 104th in the NFL with 204 total yards after the catch last season.
- He accounted for four of his team’s 25 touchdowns on offense last season, or 16.0%.
Player Performance vs. Denver
- Denver allowed five players to amass more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- 19 players hauled in a touchdown against the Broncos last season.
- Just two players caught more than one touchdown pass against Denver last year.
Denver Broncos Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||255.6 (17)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||130.0 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.8 (29)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||367.9 (20)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.9 (25)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!