Best Player Props for Stefon Diggs: Week 1 Buffalo Bills vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Before placing any bets on Stefon Diggs’ player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Diggs and the Buffalo Bills (0-0) play the Pittsburgh Steelers (0-0) in Week 1 at Highmark Stadium.
Player Props for Stefon Diggs
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Stefon Diggs’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Diggs Season Stats
- Last year Diggs was the best receiver among the current Bills, picking up 127 receptions for 1,535 yards and eight touchdowns. He was targeted 166 times and averaged 95.9 yards per game.
- Last year he was 13th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 464.
- He scored eight combined touchdowns last season, 14.3% of his team’s 56 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Pittsburgh
- Four players recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Pittsburgh last season.
- 30 players hauled in a touchdown against the Steelers last season.
- Pittsburgh allowed two or more receiving touchdowns to four players last year.
Pittsburgh Steelers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||218.4 (3)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.6 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||111.4 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||305.8 (3)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||19.5 (3)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!