Best Player Props for Saquon Barkley: Week 5 New York Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys
Saquon Barkley will have several player props available when he hits the field on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX.
NFC East rivals hit the field in Week 5 when Barkley and the New York Giants (1-3) meet the Dallas Cowboys (3-1) at AT&T Stadium.
Player Props for Saquon Barkley
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Saquon Barkley’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Barkley Season Stats
- This season Barkley has rushed for 186 yards (46.5 per game) on 52 carries with two touchdowns.
- Barkley has racked up 99 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to three broken tackles), which is 18th among qualified runners.
- He’s also tacked on 14 catches for 130 yards (32.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season, he ranks 12th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 140.
- He has accounted for 37.5% of his team’s eight offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
Barkley’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Daniel Jones has collected 1,184 passing yards (296.0 yards per game) while completing 96 of 144 passes (66.7% completion percentage), with four touchdowns and one interception. He has added 188 rushing yards on 27 carries (plus two touchdowns), averaging 47.0 yards per game.
- Jones has run for 188 yards on 27 carries (47.0 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Kenny Golladay has 17 catches for 282 yards this year. He has been targeted 26 times and put up 70.5 receiving yards per game.
- Sterling Shepard has 223 receiving yards on 18 receptions (22 targets), with one touchdown, averaging 55.8 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Dallas
- The Cowboys have allowed two players to pile up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Dallas has given up at least one rushing touchdown to four players this season.
- The Cowboys have allowed one player to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them this season.
Dallas Cowboys Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||336.0 (31)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.0 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||81.0 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (27)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||396.3 (27)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.8 (30)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.3 (17)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.