Best Player Props for Saquon Barkley: Week 1 New York Giants vs. Denver Broncos
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Saquon Barkley and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Barkley’s New York Giants (0-0) and the Denver Broncos (0-0) square off in Week 1 at MetLife Stadium.
Player Props for Saquon Barkley
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Saquon Barkley’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Barkley Season Stats
- Last season Barkley rushed for 17.0 yards per game and averaged 30.0 receiving yards.
- Barkley racked up 35 rushing yards after contact last year, 119th in the league among qualified runners.
- Barkley totaled 34 rushing yards on 19 carries (17.0 yards per game) last year. He also caught six passes for 60 yards (30.0 per game).
- He was 286th in the NFL with 55 total yards after the catch last year.
Player Performance vs. Denver
- Three players put up more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Broncos last season.
- Denver gave up at least one rushing touchdown to 10 players last season.
- The Broncos allowed only three players to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them last year.
Denver Broncos Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||255.6 (17)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||130.0 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.8 (29)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||367.9 (20)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.9 (25)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.