Best Player Props for Sammy Watkins: Week 5 Baltimore Ravens vs. Indianapolis Colts
Sammy Watkins will have several player props available when he suits up on Monday at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN.
Watkins’ Baltimore Ravens (3-1) and the Indianapolis Colts (1-3) hit the field in Week 5 at M&T Bank Stadium.
Player Props for Sammy Watkins
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Sammy Watkins’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Watkins Season Stats
- Watkins has hauled in 16 catches for 257 yards this year. He has been targeted 29 times and averages 64.3 receiving yards.
- He ranks 87th in the NFL with 69 total yards after the catch.
Watkins’ Notable Teammates
- This year, Lamar Jackson has racked up 1,077 passing yards (269.3 yards per game) while going 75-for-124 (60.5% completion percentage) and throwing four touchdowns and three interceptions. He has added 279 rushing yards on 42 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 69.8 yards per game.
- So far this year Jackson has run for 279 yards on 42 carries (69.8 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Marquise Brown’s stat line this year shows 19 catches for 326 yards and three touchdowns. He averages 81.5 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 28 times.
Player Performance vs. Indianapolis
- One player has racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Indianapolis this season.
- The Colts have allowed three players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Two players have hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Indianapolis this season.
Indianapolis Colts Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||232.0 (9)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.4 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||114.0 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (15)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||330.8 (8)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (19)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.3 (17)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!