Best Player Props for Sammy Watkins: Week 1 Baltimore Ravens vs. Las Vegas Raiders
Sammy Watkins will have several player prop bet markets available when he suits up on Monday at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN.
Watkins’ Baltimore Ravens (0-0) and the Las Vegas Raiders (0-0) face off in a Week 1 matchup from Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada.
Player Props for Sammy Watkins
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Sammy Watkins’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Watkins Season Stats
- Watkins’ stat line last year was 37 grabs for 421 yards and two touchdowns. He put up 26.3 yards per game and was targeted 55 times.
- Last year he was 155th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 157.
Player Performance vs. Las Vegas
- Las Vegas allowed nine players to amass more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- 27 players hauled in a touchdown against the Raiders last season.
- Las Vegas gave up two or more receiving touchdowns to only one player last year.
Las Vegas Raiders Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||271.3 (26)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.5 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||125.8 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||389.1 (25)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.0 (26)|
|Points/Game Allowed||29.9 (30)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!