Best Player Props for Sam Darnold: Week 6 Carolina Panthers vs. Minnesota Vikings
There will be player prop bets available for Sam Darnold before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Darnold’s Carolina Panthers (3-2) and the Minnesota Vikings (2-3) hit the field in a Week 6 matchup from Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Player Props for Sam Darnold
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Sam Darnold’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Darnold Season Stats
- Darnold has passed for 1,366 yards (273.2 per game) while completing 65.6% of his passes (120-for-183), with six touchdowns and six interceptions.
- Darnold ranks 15th in the NFL with 696 air yards on completed passes this season.
- He’s also rushed 22 times for 62 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 12.4 yards per game.
- Darnold has racked up eight rushing yards after contact(thanks in part to two broken tackles).
- He has scored 11 combined touchdowns this season, 84.6% of his team’s 13 offensive TDs.
Darnold’s Notable Teammates
- Chuba Hubbard has rushed for 220 yards on 56 carries (44.0 yards per game) this year. He also has 12 catches for 78 yards (15.6 per game).
- D.J. Moore has been targeted 50 times and added 440 yards (on 35 catches) with three touchdowns.
- Robby Anderson is averaging 35.8 yards per game, having totaled 12 receptions (29 targets) for 179 yards and one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- Two players have posted more than 300 passing yards in a game against Minnesota this season.
- Minnesota has given up at least two passing touchdowns to three opposing quarterbacks this season.
- The Vikings have allowed two players to throw for three or more touchdowns in a game this season.
Minnesota Vikings Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||263.4 (14)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.1 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||130.0 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (28)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||368.8 (17)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (21)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.8 (9)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.