Best Player Props for Sam Darnold: Week 5 Carolina Panthers vs. Philadelphia Eagles
Sam Darnold has player prop bets available from sportsbooks before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX.
Darnold’s Carolina Panthers (3-1) and the Philadelphia Eagles (1-3) square off in Week 5 at Bank of America Stadium.
Player Props for Sam Darnold
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Sam Darnold’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Darnold Season Stats
- Darnold has passed for 1,189 yards (297.3 per game) while completing 67.8% of his passes (99-for-146), with five touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Darnold has racked up 581 air yards on completed passes, which ranks 10th in the NFL.
- He’s added 52 rushing yards on 20 carries and five rushing touchdowns, averaging 13.0 yards per game.
- Darnold has racked up eight rushing yards after contact(thanks in part to two broken tackles).
- He has scored 10 combined touchdowns this season, 83.3% of his team’s 12 offensive TDs.
Darnold’s Notable Teammates
- Christian McCaffrey has rushed for 201 yards on 52 carries (50.3 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year. He also has 16 catches for 163 yards (40.8 per game).
- D.J. Moore has 30 catches for 398 yards with three touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 43 times and averages 99.5 receiving yards per game.
- McCaffrey has 16 catches on 17 targets for 163 yards, for an average of 40.8 yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- Philadelphia has given up more than 300 passing yards to two players this season.
- Three players have thrown for two or more touchdowns in a game against Philadelphia this season.
- One player have thrown for at least three touchdowns in a game against the Eagles this season.
Philadelphia Eagles Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||217.3 (7)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||150.3 (31)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (18)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||354.3 (14)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (10)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.5 (24)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.