Best Player Props for Sam Darnold: Week 4 Carolina Panthers vs. Dallas Cowboys
There will be player props available for Sam Darnold ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Darnold and the Carolina Panthers (3-0) hit the field against the Dallas Cowboys (2-1) in Week 4 at AT&T Stadium.
Player Props for Sam Darnold
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Sam Darnold’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Darnold Season Stats
- Darnold has passed for 888 yards (296.0 per game) while completing 68.2% of his passes (73-for-107), with three touchdowns and one interception.
- So far this season, Darnold is 13th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 320.
- He has added 17 rushing yards on 14 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 5.7 yards per game.
- He has accounted for 75.0% of his team’s eight offensive touchdowns this season, with six total.
Darnold’s Notable Teammates
- Christian McCaffrey has 201 yards on 52 carries (67.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. He also has 16 catches for 163 yards (54.3 ypg).
- D.J. Moore has 22 catches for 285 yards with one touchdown this year. He has been targeted 31 times and averages 95.0 receiving yards per game.
- This season McCaffrey has hauled in 16 passes on 17 targets for 163 yards, averaging 54.3 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Dallas
- Dallas has allowed one player to rack up over 300 passing yards in a game this season.
- Two players have thrown for at least two touchdowns in a game against Dallas this season.
- Two players have thrown for at least three touchdowns in a game against the Cowboys this season.
Dallas Cowboys Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||347.7 (31)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.0 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||70.3 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (26)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||402.0 (26)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||7.0 (29)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.0 (13)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.