Best Player Props for Sam Darnold: Week 1 Carolina Panthers vs. New York Jets
Sam Darnold has player prop bet markets available from sportsbooks before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS.
Darnold’s Carolina Panthers (0-0) and the New York Jets (0-0) square off in Week 1 at Bank of America Stadium.
Player Props for Sam Darnold
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Sam Darnold’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Darnold Season Stats
- Darnold racked up 2,208 passing yards (138.0 per game) with a 59.6% completion percentage last year (217-of-364), while throwing for nine touchdowns with 11 interceptions.
- Darnold racked up 1,053 air yards on completed passes last season, 31st in the NFL.
- In addition he added two more touchdowns on 13.6 yards on the ground per game.
- Darnold collected 72 yards after contact as a rusher last year.
Player Performance vs. New York
- New York did not allow a player to register more than 300 passing yards in a game last season.
- New York allowed four players to throw two or more touchdowns in a game last season.
- The Jets gave up three or more passing touchdowns to just one opposing quarterback last year.
New York Jets Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||287.2 (29)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.6 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||112.0 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (6)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||387.6 (24)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.7 (21)|
|Points/Game Allowed||28.6 (26)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.