Best Player Props for Ryan Tannehill: Week 4 Tennessee Titans vs. New York Jets
There will be player prop betting options available for Ryan Tannehill ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
Tannehill and the Tennessee Titans (2-1) take on the New York Jets (0-3) in Week 4 at MetLife Stadium.
Player Props for Ryan Tannehill
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Ryan Tannehill’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Tannehill Season Stats
- Tannehill has passed for 756 yards (252.0 per game) while completing 64.7% of his passes (66-for-102), with four touchdowns and three interceptions.
- So far this season, Tannehill is 11th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 332.
- He also has 100 rushing yards on 11 carries with one touchdown, averaging 33.3 yards per game.
- He has scored five combined touchdowns this season, 62.5% of his team’s eight offensive TDs.
Tannehill’s Notable Teammates
- Derrick Henry has rushed for 353 yards on 80 carries (117.7 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has 12 catches for 105 yards (35.0 per game).
- Julio Jones has racked up 12 receptions (on 18 targets) for 204 yards.
- This season Henry is averaging 35.0 yards per game on 12 catches (13 targets) for 105 yards.
Player Performance vs. New York
- New York hasn’t allowed a player to put up over 300 passing yards against them in a game yet this season.
- New York has allowed one player to throw at least two touchdowns in a game this season.
- The Jets haven’t allowed a player to throw more than two touchdowns against them in a game this season.
New York Jets Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||233.3 (10)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.8 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||111.0 (14)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.8 (11)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||328.3 (10)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (11)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.3 (14)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.