Best Player Props for Ryan Tannehill: Week 1 Tennessee Titans vs. Arizona Cardinals
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Ryan Tannehill and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Tannehill and the Tennessee Titans (0-0) play the Arizona Cardinals (0-0) in Week 1 at Nissan Stadium.
Player Props for Ryan Tannehill
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Ryan Tannehill’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Tannehill Season Stats
- Tannehill’s previous season stat line featured 3,819 passing yards (238.7 per game) while going 315-for-481 (65.5% completion percentage) with 33 touchdowns and seven interceptions.
- Tannehill was ninth in the NFL with 2,295 air yards on completed passes last season.
- He added 266 rushing yards on 43 carries with seven touchdowns, averaging 16.6 yards per game.
- Tannehill stayed on his feet for 45 rushing yards after contact last season.
- He scored 40 combined touchdowns last year, 67.8% of his team’s 59 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Arizona
- Arizona allowed over than 300 passing yards to just three players last season.
- Arizona gave up at least two passing touchdowns to eight opposing quarterbacks last season.
- The Cardinals allowed five players to throw for three or more touchdowns in a game last year.
Arizona Cardinals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.8 (14)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||125.5 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||351.9 (13)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.3 (8)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.9 (12)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.