Best Player Props for Ryan Griffin: Week 5 New York Jets vs. Atlanta Falcons
There will be player prop betting options available for Ryan Griffin before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 9:30 AM ET live on NFL Network.
Griffin’s New York Jets (1-3) and the Atlanta Falcons (1-3) meet in Week 5 at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Player Props for Ryan Griffin
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Ryan Griffin’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Griffin Season Stats
- Griffin has put together a 45-yard season on seven catches so far. He has been targeted 13 times and averages 11.3 receiving yards.
- He ranks 206th in the NFL with 22 total yards after the catch.
Griffin’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Zach Wilson has recorded 925 passing yards (231.3 yards per game) while going 79-for-139 (56.8% completion percentage) and throwing four touchdowns and eight interceptions.
- So far this year Michael Carter has run for 127 yards on 37 carries (31.8 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Corey Davis’ stat line this year shows 16 catches for 257 yards and three touchdowns. He averages 64.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 29 times.
Player Performance vs. Atlanta
- Atlanta’s defense hasn’t allowed a player to rack up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Falcons have given up a touchdown pass to six players this season.
- One player has hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Atlanta this season.
Atlanta Falcons Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||274.0 (20)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.9 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||119.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (20)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||383.3 (23)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (24)|
|Points/Game Allowed||32.0 (32)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.