Best Player Props for Ryan Fitzpatrick: Week 1 Washington Football Team vs. Los Angeles Chargers
Before placing any bets on Ryan Fitzpatrick’s player props for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Fitzpatrick’s Washington Football Team (0-0) and the Los Angeles Chargers (0-0) meet in Week 1 at FedExField.
Player Props for Ryan Fitzpatrick
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Ryan Fitzpatrick’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Fitzpatrick Season Stats
- Fitzpatrick completed 68.5% of his passes to throw for 2,091 yards and 13 touchdowns last season.
- Fitzpatrick was 27th in the NFL with 1,236 air yards on completed passes last season.
- He also added 151 rushing yards on 30 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 10.1 yards per game.
- Fitzpatrick stayed on his feet for 20 rushing yards after contact last year.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Eight players recorded more than 300 passing yards in a game against Los Angeles last season.
- 10 players threw for at least two touchdowns in a game against Los Angeles last season.
- The Chargers allowed six players to throw for three or more touchdowns in a game last year.
Los Angeles Chargers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||232.2 (5)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.8 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||119.8 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||343.4 (10)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.6 (23)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!