Best Player Props for Russell Wilson: Week 5 Seattle Seahawks vs. Los Angeles Rams
Before Russell Wilson hits the field for Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets.
Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks (2-2) are set for an NFC West matchup in Week 5 with the Los Angeles Rams (3-1) at Lumen Field in Seattle, Washington.
Player Props for Russell Wilson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Russell Wilson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Wilson Season Stats
- Wilson has passed for 1,044 yards (261.0 per game) while completing 72.5% of his passes (79-for-109), with nine touchdowns and zero interceptions.
- So far this season, Wilson is 17th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 500.
- He’s also rushed 15 times for 58 yards and one touchdown, averaging 14.5 yards per game.
- Wilson has stayed on his feet for five rushing yards after contact this season.
- He has accounted for 10 of his team’s 14 touchdowns on offense this season, or 71.4%.
Wilson’s Notable Teammates
- Chris Carson has run for 232 yards on 54 carries (58.0 yards per game), with three rushing touchdowns this year.
- Tyler Lockett has grabbed 20 catches for 333 yards (83.3 yards per game) and three touchdowns.
- D.K. Metcalf has 285 receiving yards on 20 receptions (33 targets), including three touchdowns, for an average of 71.3 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Los Angeles has allowed over than 300 passing yards to two players this season.
- Los Angeles has allowed four players to throw at least two touchdowns in a game this season.
- The Rams have allowed two players to throw for three or more touchdowns in a game this season.
Los Angeles Rams Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||297.0 (26)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||123.5 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (26)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||396.8 (27)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.0 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.8 (19)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.