Best Player Props for Russell Wilson: Week 4 Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers
Bookmakers have installed player props for Russell Wilson ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET airing on FOX.
NFC West foes meet in Week 4 when Wilson’s Seattle Seahawks (1-2) play the San Francisco 49ers (2-1) at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
Player Props for Russell Wilson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Russell Wilson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Wilson Season Stats
- Wilson has passed for 895 yards (298.3 per game) while completing 73.3% of his passes (63-for-86), with seven touchdowns and zero interceptions.
- So far this season, Wilson is fourth in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 443.
- He also has 32 rushing yards on 11 carries, averaging 10.7 yards per game on the ground.
- He has accounted for 70.0% of his team’s 10 offensive touchdowns this season, with seven total.
Wilson’s Notable Teammates
- Chris Carson has run for 202 yards on 41 carries (67.3 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Tyler Lockett has 16 catches for 309 yards with three touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 20 times and put up 103.0 receiving yards per game.
- D.K. Metcalf is averaging 73.3 yards per game, having totaled 16 receptions (25 targets) for 220 yards and two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. San Francisco
- San Francisco has given up more than 300 passing yards to one player this season.
- One player have thrown for at least two touchdowns in a game against San Francisco this season.
- No opposing quarterback has thrown for three or more touchdowns in a game against the 49ers this season.
San Francisco 49ers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||263.0 (16)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (11)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||122.3 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (26)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||370.3 (16)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.7 (16)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.