Best Player Props for Russell Gage: Week 1 Atlanta Falcons vs. Philadelphia Eagles
Sportsbooks have posted plenty of player prop bet markets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Russell Gage, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX.
Gage and the Atlanta Falcons (0-0) play the Philadelphia Eagles (0-0) in Week 1 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Player Props for Russell Gage
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Russell Gage’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Gage Season Stats
- Gage put together a solid campaign a season ago, working his way to four receiving touchdowns and 786 yards (49.1 ypg).
- He was 63rd in the NFL with 281 total yards after the catch last year.
- He accounted for five of his team’s 40 touchdowns on offense last year, or 12.5%.
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- Philadelphia allowed only two players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- 21 players hauled in a touchdown against the Eagles last season.
- Just one player caught more than one touchdown pass against Philadelphia last year.
Philadelphia Eagles Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||257.6 (18)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.8 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||125.8 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (10)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||363.1 (19)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.1 (20)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.