Best Player Props for Ross Dwelley: Week 5 San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals
There will be player prop bets available for Ross Dwelley before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX.
Dwelley and the San Francisco 49ers (2-2) are set for an NFC West matchup in Week 5 with the Arizona Cardinals (4-0) at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Player Props for Ross Dwelley
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Ross Dwelley’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Dwelley Season Stats
- Dwelley has caught one pass on one target for 21 yards and one touchdown, averaging 5.3 yards per game.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s 13 touchdowns on offense this season, or 7.7%.
Dwelley’s Notable Teammates
- Jimmy Garoppolo has passed for 925 yards while completing 66.1% of his passes (78-of-118), with five touchdowns and two interceptions this year (231.3 yards per game).
- So far this year Elijah Mitchell has rushed for 146 yards on 36 carries (36.5 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Deebo Samuel has been targeted 43 times, recording 490 yards on 28 catches, including three touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Arizona
- Arizona has allowed three players to pick up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- Seven players have hauled in a touchdown against the Cardinals this season.
- Two players have hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Arizona this season.
Arizona Cardinals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||240.3 (11)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||135.8 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.4 (31)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||357.3 (15)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (16)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.3 (9)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!