Best Player Props for Ross Dwelley: Week 1 San Francisco 49ers vs. Detroit Lions
Before Ross Dwelley hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bets.
Dwelley and the San Francisco 49ers (0-0) play the Detroit Lions (0-0) in Week 1 at Ford Field.
Player Props for Ross Dwelley
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Ross Dwelley’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Dwelley Season Stats
- Dwelley tacked on 245 receiving yards on 19 grabswith one touchdown last season. He was targeted 24 times and averaged 15.3 yards per game.
- He racked up 107 yards after the catch last season, 197th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He accounted for 2.3% of his team’s 44 offensive touchdowns last year, with one total.
Player Performance vs. Detroit
- Six players racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Detroit last season.
- 25 players caught a touchdown against the Lions last season.
- Detroit allowed at least two receiving touchdowns to only two players last year.
Detroit Lions Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||297.1 (30)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.5 (32)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||134.9 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||419.8 (32)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.3 (31)|
|Points/Game Allowed||32.4 (32)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.