Best Player Props for Rondale Moore: Week 5 Arizona Cardinals vs. San Francisco 49ers
Oddsmakers have posted player prop betting options for Rondale Moore ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on FOX.
Moore’s Arizona Cardinals (4-0) and the San Francisco 49ers (2-2) meet in a Week 5 matchup between NFC West foes at State Farm Stadium.
Player Props for Rondale Moore
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Rondale Moore’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Moore Season Stats
- Moore has put together a 211-yard season on 16 catches with one touchdown so far. He has been targeted 18 times and averages 52.8 receiving yards.
- He ranks fifth in the NFL with 193 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s 16 touchdowns on offense this season, or 6.2%.
Moore’s Notable Teammates
- Kyler Murray leads the team with 1,273 passing yards (318.3 yards per game) and has a 76.1% completion percentage this year (102-of-134) while throwing nine touchdowns with four interceptions. He also has 109 rushing yards on 23 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 27.3 yards per game.
- So far this year Chase Edmonds has rushed for 255 yards on 43 carries (63.8 ypg). Edmonds also helps out in the passing game, catching 20 passes for 140 (35.0 ypg).
- A.J. Green has 15 catches on 24 targets for 248 yards with two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. San Francisco
- San Francisco has allowed two players to amass more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The 49ers have allowed seven players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- One player has caught more than one touchdown pass against San Francisco this season.
San Francisco 49ers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||234.5 (10)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.8 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||118.0 (16)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (20)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||336.3 (10)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (11)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.5 (22)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.