Best Player Props for Rondale Moore: Week 4 Arizona Cardinals vs. Los Angeles Rams
Sportsbooks have installed plenty of player prop bets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Rondale Moore, who takes to the field at 4:05 PM ET broadcast on FOX.
NFC West opponents meet in Week 4 when Moore and the Arizona Cardinals (3-0) take the field against the Los Angeles Rams (3-0) at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Player Props for Rondale Moore
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Rondale Moore’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Moore Season Stats
- Moore has totaled 183 receiving yards (61.0 per game) and one touchdown, hauling in 13 passes on 15 targets this year.
- He ranks eighth in the NFL with 156 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for 8.3% of his team’s 12 offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Moore’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Kyler Murray has racked up 1,005 passing yards (335.0 yards per game) while going 78-for-102 (76.5% completion percentage) and throwing seven touchdowns and four interceptions. He has added 70 rushing yards on 17 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 23.3 yards per game.
- Chase Edmonds has 135 yards on 31 carries (45.0 ypg). He also has 16 catches for 121 yards (40.3 ypg).
- Christian Kirk has 15 catches for 239 yards and two touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 17 times and put up 79.7 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Los Angeles has allowed three players to pick up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Rams have given up a touchdown pass to seven players this season.
- Two players have caught more than one touchdown pass against Los Angeles this season.
Los Angeles Rams Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||303.3 (25)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (11)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||92.7 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (18)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||370.7 (17)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||20.7 (9)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!