Best Player Props for Ronald Jones II: Week 4 Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. New England Patriots
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Ronald Jones II and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Jones and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1) take on the New England Patriots (1-2) in Week 4 at Gillette Stadium.
Player Props for Ronald Jones II
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Ronald Jones II’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jones Season Stats
- This season Jones has rushed for 52 yards (17.3 per game) on 15 carries.
- He also has 9 receiving yards (3.0 per game) on one catch.
- This season, he has racked up six yards after the catch, which ranks 282nd among NFL pass-catchers.
Jones’ Notable Teammates
- Tom Brady leads his team with 1,087 passing yards (362.3 per game) and has a 68.8% completion percentage (97-of-141), throwing 10 touchdown passes and two interceptions.
- Leonard Fournette has run for 92 yards on 24 carries (30.7 yards per game) this year. He also has 12 catches for 77 yards (25.7 per game).
- Chris Godwin has been targeted 26 times and turned that into 241 yards (on 19 catches) and two touchdowns.
- This season Mike Evans is averaging 68.3 yards per game, with 16 catches (on 25 targets) for 205 yards and two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. New England
- The Patriots have given up more than 100 rushing yards to one player this season.
- New England has allowed two players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them this season.
- No players have rushed for more than a touchdown against the Patriots this season.
New England Patriots Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||180.0 (2)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||122.7 (24)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (13)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||282.3 (5)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.0 (6)|
|Points/Game Allowed||17.0 (5)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.