Best Player Props for Robert Woods: Week 6 Los Angeles Rams vs. New York Giants
Before Robert Woods hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bets.
Woods and the Los Angeles Rams (4-1) meet the New York Giants (1-4) in Week 6 at MetLife Stadium.
Player Props for Robert Woods
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Robert Woods’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Woods Season Stats
- Woods has racked up 322 receiving yards (64.4 per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 27 passes on 39 targets.
- This season, he has racked up 91 yards after the catch, which ranks 77th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored two combined touchdowns this season, 12.5% of his team’s 16 offensive TDs.
Woods’ Notable Teammates
- Matthew Stafford has passed for 1,587 yards while completing 68.0% of his throws (117-of-172), with 12 touchdowns and three interceptions (317.4 yards per game).
- So far this year Darrell Henderson has rushed for 294 yards on 60 carries (58.8 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns. Henderson also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 10 passes for 90 yards (18.0 ypg).
- Cooper Kupp’s stat line this year shows 37 catches for 523 yards and five touchdowns. He puts up 104.6 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 56 times.
Player Performance vs. New York
- New York has given up more than 100 receiving yards to three players this season.
- The Giants have allowed a touchdown pass to five players this season.
- No player has hauled in more than one touchdown pass against New York this season.
New York Giants Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||280.4 (22)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.9 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||138.4 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (28)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||408.6 (29)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.3 (24)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.8 (26)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.