Best Player Props for Robert Woods: Week 4 Los Angeles Rams vs. Arizona Cardinals
There will be player props available for Robert Woods ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:05 PM ET live on FOX.
Woods and the Los Angeles Rams (3-0) are set for an NFC West matchup in Week 4 against the Arizona Cardinals (3-0) at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Player Props for Robert Woods
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Robert Woods’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Woods Season Stats
- Woods has caught 11 passes on 19 targets for 124 yards and one touchdown, averaging 41.3 yards per game.
- He ranks 82nd in the NFL with 72 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for 9.1% of his team’s 11 offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Woods’ Notable Teammates
- Matthew Stafford has passed for 942 yards while completing 70.2% of his throws (66-of-94), with nine touchdowns and one interception (314.0 yards per game).
- Darrell Henderson has rushed for 123 yards on 29 carries (41.0 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has four catches for 46 yards (15.3 per game).
- Cooper Kupp has been targeted 33 times, recording 367 yards on 25 catches, including five touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Arizona
- Three players have collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Arizona this season.
- The Cardinals have allowed five players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Arizona has allowed two players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Arizona Cardinals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||227.0 (9)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||140.7 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.4 (30)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||342.7 (11)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.7 (11)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!