Best Player Props for Robert Woods: Week 2 Los Angeles Rams vs. Indianapolis Colts
Robert Woods will have several player props available when he suits up on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Woods and the Los Angeles Rams (1-0) square off against the Indianapolis Colts (0-1) in Week 2 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Player Props for Robert Woods
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Robert Woods’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Woods Season Stats
- Woods caught 90 passes on 129 targets for 936 yards and six touchdowns last season, averaging 58.5 yards per game.
- He was ninth in the NFL with 494 total yards after the catch last season.
- He scored eight combined touchdowns last season, 20.5% of his team’s 39 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Indianapolis
- Four players recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Indianapolis last season.
- The Colts allowed a touchdown pass to 21 players last season.
- Indianapolis allowed only three players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Indianapolis Colts Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||257.9 (19)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||90.5 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.7 (2)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||332.1 (8)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (10)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.6 (10)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.