Best Player Props for Robert Woods: Week 1 Los Angeles Rams vs. Chicago Bears
There will be player prop bet markets available for Robert Woods ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC.
Woods and the Los Angeles Rams (0-0) take the field against the Chicago Bears (0-0) in Week 1 at SoFi Stadium.
Player Props for Robert Woods
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Robert Woods’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Woods Season Stats
- Woods averaged 58.5 receiving yards on 8.1 targets per game last year, scoring six touchdowns.
- Last season he was ninth among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 494.
- He accounted for eight of his team’s 39 touchdowns on offense last season, or 20.5%.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Four players recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Chicago last season.
- The Bears gave up a touchdown pass to 23 players last season.
- Chicago allowed just three players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.2 (11)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||113.4 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (8)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||344.9 (11)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (10)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.1 (13)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.