Best Player Props for Robert Tonyan: Week 6 Green Bay Packers vs. Chicago Bears
Robert Tonyan has player props available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX.
NFC North foes meet in Week 6 when Tonyan and the Green Bay Packers (4-1) take the field against the Chicago Bears (3-2) at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
Player Props for Robert Tonyan
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Robert Tonyan’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Tonyan Season Stats
- Tonyan’s stat line this year shows nine catches for 82 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 16.4 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 17 times.
- This season, he ranks 122nd among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 66.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 7.7% of his team’s 13 offensive TDs.
Tonyan’s Notable Teammates
- This campaign, Aaron Rodgers has collected 1,241 passing yards (248.2 yards per game) while completing 107 of 163 passes (65.6% completion percentage), with 10 touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Aaron Jones has rushed for 309 yards on 70 carries (61.8 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has 17 catches for 132 yards (26.4 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Davante Adams has been targeted 61 times, recording 579 yards on 42 catches, including two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Chicago has allowed more than 100 receiving yards to just one player this season.
- The Bears have allowed two players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Chicago hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch two or more touchdown passes against it this season.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||255.8 (12)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.0 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||103.8 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.9 (8)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||331.8 (8)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (13)|
|Points/Game Allowed||20.0 (7)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.