Best Player Props for Robert Tonyan: Week 1 Green Bay Packers vs. New Orleans Saints
Robert Tonyan will have several player prop bet markets available when he takes to the field on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX.
Tonyan and the Green Bay Packers (0-0) take the field against the New Orleans Saints (0-0) in Week 1 at Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
Player Props for Robert Tonyan
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Robert Tonyan’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Tonyan Season Stats
- Tonyan caught 52 passes on 59 targets for 586 yards and 11 touchdowns last year, averaging 36.6 yards per game.
- He was 94th in the NFL with 223 total yards after the catch last year.
- He scored 11 combined touchdowns last season, 17.2% of his team’s 64 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- New Orleans allowed more than 100 receiving yards to four players last season.
- The Saints allowed a touchdown pass to 26 players last season.
- New Orleans gave up two or more receiving touchdowns to just two players last year.
New Orleans Saints Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||234.9 (7)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||93.9 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.9 (4)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||310.9 (4)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.0 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.1 (5)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.