Best Player Props for Robby Anderson: Week 4 Carolina Panthers vs. Dallas Cowboys
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Robby Anderson and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Anderson and the Carolina Panthers (3-0) square off against the Dallas Cowboys (2-1) in Week 4 at AT&T Stadium.
Player Props for Robby Anderson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Robby Anderson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Anderson Season Stats
- Anderson has chipped in with five grabs for 103 yards and one touchdown this year. He has been targeted 11 times and puts up 34.3 receiving yards per game.
- This season, he has racked up 82 yards after the catch, which ranks 65th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 12.5% of his team’s eight offensive TDs.
Anderson’s Notable Teammates
- Sam Darnold has passed for 888 yards while completing 68.2% of his throws (73-of-107), with three touchdowns and one interception (296.0 yards per game).
- Christian McCaffrey has compiled 201 yards on 52 carries (67.0 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year. He also has 16 catches for 163 yards (54.3 per game).
- D.J. Moore has been targeted 31 times, registering 285 yards on 22 catches, including one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Dallas
- Dallas has allowed two players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- Four players have caught a touchdown against the Cowboys this season.
- Two players have caught more than one touchdown pass against Dallas this season.
Dallas Cowboys Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||347.7 (31)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.0 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||70.3 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (26)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||402.0 (26)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||7.0 (29)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.0 (13)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.