Best Player Props for Robby Anderson: Week 2 Carolina Panthers vs. New Orleans Saints
Robby Anderson will have several player prop bets available when he suits up on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Anderson’s Carolina Panthers (1-0) and the New Orleans Saints (1-0) play in a Week 2 matchup between NFC South foes at Bank of America Stadium.
Player Props for Robby Anderson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Robby Anderson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Anderson Season Stats
- Anderson put up 1,096 yards last year on 95 catches plus three touchdowns. He was targeted 136 times and averaged 68.5 yards per game.
- He was eighth in the NFL with 497 total yards after the catch last season.
- He accounted for three of his team’s 35 touchdowns on offense last season, or 8.6%.
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- New Orleans allowed four players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- 26 players caught a touchdown against the Saints last season.
- Just two players caught more than one touchdown pass against New Orleans last year.
New Orleans Saints Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||234.9 (7)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||93.9 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.9 (4)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||310.9 (4)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.0 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.1 (5)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.