Best Player Props for Robby Anderson: Week 1 Carolina Panthers vs. New York Jets
There will be player prop betting options available for Robby Anderson ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
Anderson and the Carolina Panthers (0-0) hit the field against the New York Jets (0-0) in Week 1 at Bank of America Stadium.
Player Props for Robby Anderson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Robby Anderson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Anderson Season Stats
- Last season Anderson caught 95 passes on 136 targets for 1,096 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 68.5 yards per game.
- Last year he was eighth among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 497.
- He accounted for 8.6% of his team’s 35 offensive touchdowns last season, with three total.
Player Performance vs. New York
- New York allowed four players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- 14 players hauled in a touchdown against the Jets last season.
- Only two players caught more than one touchdown pass against New York last year.
New York Jets Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||287.2 (29)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.6 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||112.0 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (6)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||387.6 (24)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.7 (21)|
|Points/Game Allowed||28.6 (26)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!