Best Player Props for Rashard Higgins: Week 6 Cleveland Browns vs. Arizona Cardinals
Before Rashard Higgins hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bets.
Higgins’ Cleveland Browns (3-2) and the Arizona Cardinals (5-0) face off in a Week 6 matchup from FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio.
Player Props for Rashard Higgins
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Rashard Higgins’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Higgins Season Stats
- Higgins has added 11 catches for 143 yards and one touchdown this year. He has been targeted 16 times and averages 28.6 receiving yards per game.
- He ranks 251st in the NFL with 17 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for 6.2% of his team’s 16 offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Higgins’ Notable Teammates
- Baker Mayfield has passed for 1,240 yards while completing 66.9% of his throws (97-of-145), with four touchdowns and two interceptions (248.0 yards per game). He’s also rushed 17 times for 67 yards and one touchdown, averaging 13.4 yards per game.
- So far this year Nick Chubb has rushed for 523 yards on 90 carries (104.6 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns.
- David Njoku’s stat line this year shows 14 catches for 260 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 52.0 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 17 times.
Player Performance vs. Arizona
- Arizona has allowed over 100 receiving yards to three players this season.
- The Cardinals have given up a touchdown pass to eight players this season.
- Arizona has allowed two players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Arizona Cardinals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||230.6 (8)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||139.0 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.4 (31)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||353.4 (13)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (14)|
|Points/Game Allowed||19.0 (6)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!