Best Player Props for Rashard Higgins: Week 5 Cleveland Browns vs. Los Angeles Chargers
Before Rashard Higgins hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets.
Higgins and the Cleveland Browns (3-1) play the Los Angeles Chargers (3-1) in Week 5 at SoFi Stadium.
Player Props for Rashard Higgins
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Rashard Higgins’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Higgins Season Stats
- Higgins has contributed with eight grabs for 114 yards this year. He has been targeted 11 times and puts up 28.5 receiving yards per game.
- This season, he ranks 244th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 13.
Higgins’ Notable Teammates
- Baker Mayfield has passed for 935 yards while completing 65.5% of his throws (74-of-113), with two touchdowns and two interceptions (233.8 yards per game). He’s also rushed 15 times for 59 yards and one touchdown, averaging 14.8 yards per game.
- So far this year Nick Chubb has rushed for 362 yards on 69 carries (90.5 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Kareem Hunt has been targeted 15 times, recording 121 yards on 12 catches.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Los Angeles has allowed three players to pile up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Chargers have allowed a touchdown pass to eight players this season.
- Los Angeles has allowed one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Los Angeles Chargers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||207.0 (4)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.6 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||139.5 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.3 (30)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||332.0 (9)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (15)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.5 (7)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.