Best Player Props for Rashaad Penny: Week 7 Seattle Seahawks vs. New Orleans Saints
There will be player prop betting options available for Rashaad Penny before he suits up for NFL action on Monday at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN.
Penny and the Seattle Seahawks (2-4) take the field against the New Orleans Saints (3-2) in Week 7 at Lumen Field.
Player Props for Rashaad Penny
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Rashaad Penny’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Penny Season Stats
- This season Penny has rushed for 8 yards (1.3 per game) on two carries.
- Penny has collected two yards after contact as a rusher this season.
Penny’s Notable Teammates
- Russell Wilson has passed for 1,196 yards while completing 72.0% of his throws (90-of-125), with 10 touchdowns and one interception (199.3 yards per game). He also has 17 carries for 68 yards and one touchdown, averaging 11.3 yards per game.
- So far this year Chris Carson has run for 232 yards on 54 carries (38.7 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- D.K. Metcalf has hauled in 31 catches for 441 yards (73.5 yards per game) and five touchdowns.
- Tyler Lockett has 425 receiving yards on 27 receptions (42 targets), with three touchdowns, averaging 70.8 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- The Saints have given up more than 100 rushing yards to just one player this season.
- New Orleans has allowed at least one rushing touchdown to four players this season.
- The Saints have allowed just one player to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them this season.
New Orleans Saints Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||285.2 (22)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.0 (9)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||79.0 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.3 (1)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||354.0 (15)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (6)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.2 (3)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling, including player prop bets.
Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and recommendations for NFL player prop betting apps. Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!