Best Player Props for Randall Cobb: Week 4 Green Bay Packers vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Sportsbooks have listed player prop bets for Randall Cobb ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on CBS.
Cobb’s Green Bay Packers (2-1) and the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2) square off in Week 4 at Lambeau Field.
Player Props for Randall Cobb
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Randall Cobb’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Cobb Season Stats
- Cobb has put together a 58-yard season so far (19.3 per game), reeling in four passes on five targets.
- This season, he ranks 109th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 58.
Cobb’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Aaron Rodgers has collected 649 passing yards (216.3 yards per game) while going 60-for-88 (68.2% completion percentage) and throwing six touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Aaron Jones has run for 158 yards on 41 carries (52.7 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has 10 catches for 75 yards (25.0 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Davante Adams has 309 yards on 25 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 34 times and put up 103.0 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh has allowed over 100 receiving yards to two players this season.
- The Steelers have allowed three players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- No player has hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Pittsburgh this season.
Pittsburgh Steelers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||274.7 (18)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.8 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||88.3 (9)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.6 (7)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||354.7 (13)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (16)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.0 (12)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.