Best Player Props for Randall Cobb: Week 1 Green Bay Packers vs. New Orleans Saints
Randall Cobb has player props available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on FOX.
Cobb’s Green Bay Packers (0-0) and the New Orleans Saints (0-0) go toe-to-toe in a Week 1 matchup from Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Player Props for Randall Cobb
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Randall Cobb’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Cobb Season Stats
- Cobb chipped in with 38 grabs for 441 yards and three touchdowns last year. He was targeted 48 times and averaged 44.1 yards per game.
- He was 138th in the NFL with 171 total yards after the catch last year.
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- New Orleans gave up more than 100 receiving yards to four players last season.
- The Saints gave up a touchdown pass to 26 players last season.
- New Orleans gave up at least two receiving touchdowns to only two players last year.
New Orleans Saints Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||234.9 (7)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||93.9 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.9 (4)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||310.9 (4)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.0 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.1 (5)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!