Best Player Props for Quintez Cephus: Week 4 Detroit Lions vs. Chicago Bears
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Quintez Cephus and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Cephus and the Detroit Lions (0-3) ready for an NFC North matchup in Week 4 against the Chicago Bears (1-2) at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
Player Props for Quintez Cephus
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Quintez Cephus’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Cephus Season Stats
- Cephus’ eight grabs are good enough for 83 yards (27.7 ypg) and two touchdowns. He’s been targeted 15 times.
- He ranks 126th in the NFL with 47 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for 25.0% of his team’s eight offensive touchdowns this season, with two total.
Cephus’ Notable Teammates
- Jared Goff has thrown for 801 yards while completing 69.9% of his passes (86-of-123), with five touchdowns and two interceptions this year (267.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball eight times for 64 yards, averaging 21.3 yards per game.
- D’Andre Swift has recorded 123 yards on 33 carries (41.0 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year. He also has 19 catches for 166 yards (55.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- T.J. Hockenson has 18 catches on 21 targets for 173 yards with two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Chicago hasn’t allowed more than 100 receiving yards to an opposing player this season.
- The Bears have given up a touchdown pass to one player this season.
- Chicago hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch two or more touchdown passes against it this season.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||258.0 (13)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.9 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||119.3 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||350.7 (12)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.7 (19)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.