Best Player Props for Quintez Cephus: Week 1 Detroit Lions vs. San Francisco 49ers
Before Quintez Cephus hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props.
A Week 1 matchup sees Cephus’ Detroit Lions (0-0) play the San Francisco 49ers (0-0) at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
Player Props for Quintez Cephus
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Quintez Cephus’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Cephus Season Stats
- Cephus’ stat line last year was 20 grabs for 349 yards and two touchdowns. He put up 21.8 yards per game and was targeted 35 times.
- He was 229th in the NFL with 85 total yards after the catch last year.
- He scored two combined touchdowns last year, 4.5% of his team’s 44 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. San Francisco
- Six players recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against San Francisco last season.
- The 49ers allowed 23 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Just two players hauled in more than one touchdown pass against San Francisco last year.
San Francisco 49ers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||220.4 (4)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.6 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||106.4 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (6)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||314.4 (5)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.0 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.4 (17)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.