Best Player Props for Quez Watkins: Week 1 Philadelphia Eagles vs. Atlanta Falcons
Before Quez Watkins hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options.
A Week 1 matchup sees Watkins’ Philadelphia Eagles (0-0) hit the field against the Atlanta Falcons (0-0) at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.
Player Props for Quez Watkins
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Quez Watkins’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Watkins Season Stats
- Watkins caught seven passes on his way to 106 receiving yards and one touchdown a season ago.
- He was 277th in the NFL with 58 total yards after the catch last year.
- He accounted for one of his team’s 38 touchdowns on offense last year, or 2.6%.
Player Performance vs. Atlanta
- Atlanta allowed 13 players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- The Falcons allowed 24 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Only three players caught more than one touchdown pass against Atlanta last year.
Atlanta Falcons Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||307.4 (32)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.9 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||104.8 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||398.4 (29)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (29)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.9 (19)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!