Best Player Props for Pharaoh Brown: Week 5 Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots
Sportsbooks have listed plenty of player prop bet markets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Pharaoh Brown, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS.
This Week 5 matchup sees Brown’s Houston Texans (1-3) take the field against the New England Patriots (1-3) at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas.
Player Props for Pharaoh Brown
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Pharaoh Brown’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Brown Season Stats
- Brown has put together a 73-yard season on five catches so far. He has been targeted eight times and averages 18.3 receiving yards.
- This season, he ranks 161st among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 35.
Brown’s Notable Teammates
- Davis Mills leads his team with 357 passing yards (89.3 per game) and has a 56.7% completion percentage (38-of-67), throwing two touchdown passes and five interceptions.
- Mark Ingram II has 171 yards on 52 carries (42.8 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Brandin Cooks’ stat line this year shows 28 catches for 369 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 92.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 39 times.
Player Performance vs. New England
- No player has recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against New England this season.
- Four players have caught a touchdown against the Patriots this season.
- No player has hauled in more than one touchdown pass against New England this season.
New England Patriots Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||202.3 (3)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.5 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||122.0 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (10)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||307.0 (5)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.1 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||17.5 (6)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!