Best Player Props for Pharaoh Brown: Week 4 Houston Texans vs. Buffalo Bills
Sportsbooks have installed plenty of player props for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Pharaoh Brown, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS.
Brown’s Houston Texans (1-2) and the Buffalo Bills (2-1) face off in a Week 4 matchup from Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
Player Props for Pharaoh Brown
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Pharaoh Brown’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Brown Season Stats
- Brown has collected 67 yards on four receptions, averaging 22.3 yards per game, on six targets.
- He ranks 117th in the NFL with 54 total yards after the catch.
Brown’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Davis Mills has recorded 270 passing yards (90.0 yards per game) while going 27-for-46 (58.7% completion percentage) and throwing two touchdowns and one interception.
- Mark Ingram II has 147 yards on 46 carries (49.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Brandin Cooks’ stat line this year shows 23 catches for 322 yards and one touchdown. He averages 107.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 32 times.
Player Performance vs. Buffalo
- Buffalo hasn’t given up more than 100 receiving yards to an opposing player this season.
- The Bills have given up a touchdown pass to six players this season.
- Buffalo has given up at least two receiving touchdowns to one player this season.
Buffalo Bills Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||194.0 (4)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.8 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||74.7 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.3 (5)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||252.7 (4)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.6 (3)|
|Points/Game Allowed||14.7 (4)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.