Best Player Props for Patrick Mahomes II: Week 5 Kansas City Chiefs vs. Buffalo Bills
There will be player prop bet markets available for Patrick Mahomes II before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC.
Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs (2-2) hit the field against the Buffalo Bills (3-1) in Week 5 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Player Props for Patrick Mahomes II
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Patrick Mahomes II’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Mahomes Season Stats
- Mahomes has passed for 1,218 yards (304.5 per game) while completing 72.3% of his passes (102-for-141), with 14 touchdowns and four interceptions.
- So far this season, Mahomes is ninth in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 608.
- He’s added 92 rushing yards on 15 carries and one rushing touchdown, averaging 23.0 yards per game.
- Mahomes has racked up three rushing yards after contact.
- He has accounted for 88.2% of his team’s 17 offensive touchdowns this season, with 15 total.
Mahomes’ Notable Teammates
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire has rushed for 291 yards on 58 carries (72.8 yards per game) this year.
- Tyreek Hill has recorded 30 receptions (on 38 targets) for 453 yards and four touchdowns.
- This season Travis Kelce has hauled in 24 passes on 32 targets for 312 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 78.0 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Buffalo
- Buffalo has given up over than 300 passing yards to one player this season.
- Three players have thrown for at least two touchdowns in a game against Buffalo this season.
- The Bills have allowed one player to throw for three or more touchdowns in a game this season.
Buffalo Bills Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||167.3 (1)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.5 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||68.0 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.2 (4)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||216.8 (1)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.3 (1)|
|Points/Game Allowed||11.0 (1)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.