Best Player Props for Patrick Mahomes II: Week 1 Kansas City Chiefs vs. Cleveland Browns
Before placing any wagers on Patrick Mahomes II’s player prop bets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs (0-0) take the field against the Cleveland Browns (0-0) in Week 1 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Player Props for Patrick Mahomes II
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Patrick Mahomes II’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Mahomes Season Stats
- Mahomes had a strong stat line last year of 4,740 passing yards with a 66.3% completion rate (390-of-588), 38 touchdowns, six interceptions, and an average of 296.3 yards per game.
- Mahomes was fifth in the NFL with 2,473 air yards on completed passes last year.
- He also tacked on 308 rushing yards on 62 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 19.3 yards per game.
- Mahomes racked up 47 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to two broken tackles) last year.
- He scored 40 combined touchdowns last season, 75.5% of his team’s 53 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Cleveland allowed only two players to amass more than 300 passing yards in a game last season.
- Cleveland gave up at least two passing touchdowns to nine opposing quarterbacks last season.
- The Browns allowed only two players to throw for three or more touchdowns in a game last year.
Cleveland Browns Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||264.0 (21)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||110.8 (9)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||358.4 (17)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.2 (21)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.