Best Player Props for Pat Freiermuth: Week 4 Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Green Bay Packers
Pat Freiermuth will have several player props available when he hits the field on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS.
This Week 4 matchup sees Freiermuth’s Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2) play the Green Bay Packers (2-1) at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Player Props for Pat Freiermuth
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Pat Freiermuth’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Freiermuth Season Stats
- Freiermuth has 82 receiving yards on eight catches (10 targets) with one touchdown this season, averaging 27.3 yards per game.
- This season, he has racked up 34 yards after the catch, which ranks 162nd among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 25.0% of his team’s four offensive TDs.
Freiermuth’s Notable Teammates
- Ben Roethlisberger leads his team with 801 passing yards (267.0 per game) and has a 63.8% completion percentage (83-of-130), throwing three touchdown passes and three interceptions.
- Najee Harris has 123 yards on 40 carries (41.0 ypg). He also has 20 catches for 149 yards (49.7 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Chase Claypool has 211 yards on 15 catches. He has been targeted 29 times and averages 70.3 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Green Bay
- Green Bay has allowed more than 100 receiving yards to two players this season.
- Four players have hauled in a touchdown against the Packers this season.
- Green Bay has allowed one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Green Bay Packers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||218.0 (8)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||115.3 (17)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (21)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||321.3 (8)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (9)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.7 (24)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.