Best Player Props for Parris Campbell: Week 5 Indianapolis Colts vs. Baltimore Ravens
Before Parris Campbell hits the field for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props.
This Week 5 matchup sees Campbell’s Indianapolis Colts (1-3) square off against the Baltimore Ravens (3-1) at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland.
Player Props for Parris Campbell
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Parris Campbell’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Campbell Season Stats
- Campbell’s five receptions (on 10 targets) have led to 55 receiving yards (13.8 per game).
- This season, he has racked up eight yards after the catch, which ranks 271st among NFL pass-catchers.
Campbell’s Notable Teammates
- Carson Wentz has passed for 920 yards while completing 63.8% of his throws (88-of-138), with five touchdowns and one interception (230.0 yards per game). He’s also rushed 14 times for 68 yards, averaging 17.0 yards per game.
- Jonathan Taylor has recorded 274 yards on 58 carries (68.5 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year. He also has 11 catches for 81 yards (20.3 per game).
- Michael Pittman Jr. has hauled in 23 catches for 279 yards (69.8 yards per game).
Player Performance vs. Baltimore
- Two players have recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Baltimore this season.
- The Ravens have allowed four players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- No player has caught more than one touchdown pass against Baltimore this season.
Baltimore Ravens Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||293.3 (24)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.6 (21)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||85.8 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||358.8 (18)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (19)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.0 (11)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.