Best Player Props for Parris Campbell: Week 2 Indianapolis Colts vs. Los Angeles Rams
Sportsbooks have posted plenty of player prop bets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Parris Campbell, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX.
Campbell and the Indianapolis Colts (0-1) square off against the Los Angeles Rams (1-0) in Week 2 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Player Props for Parris Campbell
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Parris Campbell’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Campbell Season Stats
- Campbell reeled in six passes on nine targets for 71 yards last year, putting up 35.5 yards per game.
- He was 381st in the NFL with 18 total yards after the catch last year.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Los Angeles allowed five players to rack up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- The Rams allowed 18 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Only one player hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Los Angeles last year.
Los Angeles Rams Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||212.6 (2)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.2 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||91.3 (3)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.8 (3)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||281.9 (1)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.6 (1)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.5 (1)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.