Best Player Props for Olamide Zaccheaus: Week 4 Atlanta Falcons vs. Washington Football Team
Before placing any bets on Olamide Zaccheaus’ player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Zaccheaus and the Atlanta Falcons (1-2) hit the field against the Washington Football Team (1-2) in Week 4 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Player Props for Olamide Zaccheaus
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Olamide Zaccheaus’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Zaccheaus Season Stats
- Zaccheaus has put together a 54-yard campaign so far (18.0 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in five balls on 10 targets.
- This season, he has racked up 38 yards after the catch, which ranks 150th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 20.0% of his team’s five offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Zaccheaus’ Notable Teammates
- Matt Ryan has passed for 707 yards while completing 70.9% of his passes (83-of-117), with four touchdowns and three interceptions this year (235.7 yards per game).
- Mike Davis has rushed for 137 yards on 36 carries (45.7 yards per game) this year. He also has 14 catches for 68 yards (22.7 per game).
- Calvin Ridley has 175 yards on 20 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 29 times and averages 58.3 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Washington
- One player has collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Washington this season.
- Five players have caught a touchdown against the Football Team this season.
- No player has hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Washington this season.
Washington Football Team Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||315.0 (27)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.7 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||125.0 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||432.0 (31)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.0 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||30.7 (29)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!