Best Player Props for Olamide Zaccheaus: Week 1 Atlanta Falcons vs. Philadelphia Eagles
There will be player prop bets available for Olamide Zaccheaus before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Zaccheaus and the Atlanta Falcons (0-0) play the Philadelphia Eagles (0-0) in Week 1 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Player Props for Olamide Zaccheaus
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Olamide Zaccheaus’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Zaccheaus Season Stats
- Zaccheaus averaged 24.9 receiving yards on 2.9 targets per game a season ago.
- Last season he was 268th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 63.
- He accounted for 2.5% of his team’s 40 offensive touchdowns last season, with one total.
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- Philadelphia allowed just two players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- 21 players caught a touchdown against the Eagles last season.
- Philadelphia allowed just one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Philadelphia Eagles Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||257.6 (18)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.8 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||125.8 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (10)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||363.1 (19)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.1 (20)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!