Best Player Props for Odell Beckham Jr.: Week 6 Cleveland Browns vs. Arizona Cardinals
Odell Beckham Jr. will have several player prop betting options available when he hits the field on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET live on FOX.
This Week 6 matchup sees Beckham’s Cleveland Browns (3-2) play the Arizona Cardinals (5-0) at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio.
Player Props for Odell Beckham Jr.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Odell Beckham Jr.’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Beckham Season Stats
- Beckham has 124 yards receiving on nine catches (19 targets) this season, averaging 24.8 yards per game.
- This season, he has racked up 17 yards after the catch, which ranks 251st among NFL pass-catchers.
Beckham’s Notable Teammates
- Baker Mayfield leads his team with 1,240 passing yards (248.0 per game) and has a 66.9% completion percentage (97-of-145), throwing four touchdown passes and two interceptions. He also has 67 rushing yards on 17 carries (with one touchdown), averaging 13.4 yards per game.
- Nick Chubb has 523 yards on 90 carries (104.6 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns.
- David Njoku has 260 yards on 14 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 17 times and put up 52.0 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Arizona
- Arizona has allowed more than 100 receiving yards to three players this season.
- The Cardinals have allowed eight players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Arizona has given up two or more receiving touchdowns to two players this season.
Arizona Cardinals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||230.6 (8)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||139.0 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.4 (31)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||353.4 (13)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (14)|
|Points/Game Allowed||19.0 (6)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.